Irina Shayk revealed the reason why she doesn't talk about her relationship with Bradley Cooper. (VALERIE MACON/AFP/Getty Images)

Don't expect*Irina Shayk*to tell all when it comes to her relationship with*Bradley Cooper.
The Russian*supermodel and the*A Star Is Born*director*are known for being notoriously private about their personal life -- and she makes sure they keep it that way.
“I have a lot of friends who share a lot of their personal life on Instagram or social media, very publicly. I admire it and I think it’s great, but I think it’s all about personal choice," Shayk, 33, says in a new interview with*Glamour UK*published on Thursday. "Because my work requires me to be out there, I just decided my personal life will be quiet. That’s why it’s called personal, because it’s something for you and your family, and I feel happy with it.”
Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Make One Fabulous Pair at 2019 Golden Globes
The*Victoria's Secret model*and Cooper, 44, have been together since 2015, and share*1-year-old daughter Lea,*whom they also keep out of the public eye. One thing that Shayk's*not shy about showing off is her fit body and sexy side.
“In this modern world, in the 21st century, I really believe that if you have a baby, it doesn’t mean that you have to wear a longer dress,” Shayk says about changing your style post-baby. “One of my friends said, ‘Oh, you just posted a sexy picture. You’re a mum now!’ And I just said, ‘So what!’
Bradley Cooper Shows Up to Support Irina Shayk at Versace Fashion Show
“I think it’s really about who you are, who you wanna be and I really feel you just have to stick to your thing. I don’t believe anyone should have to change just because you’re a mother! No, I’m still me!" she states.
Cooper, on his end, also keeps family talk to a minimum. The actor, however, did express during an interview with*NPR*in September that*having a baby*is "a miracle."
Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Show Off Their Swimsuit Bodies
"I guess having a child, and having a family of my own — which is a miracle and something I've always dreamt of — has opened me up even more, I guess, to the day, and to be present,"*he told the outlet.
The Oscar nominee also told ET last month at the Palm Springs International Film Festival that "everything is different when you're a dad."